Fans of Resident Evil, get ready!
Memorabilia collectors: mark your calendar for Saturday, January 28, 2017.
That's when Premiere Props will hold a live auction (you can also bid by phone or over the web) for SCREEN USED and HERO movie props, memorabilia AND costumes actually worn by the stars of the six films in the Resident Evil series, including the latest installment called, "The Final Chapter!"
More than 600 items will be on the block at this massive Hollywood Extravaganza Auction on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
* Alice’s (Milla Jovovich) screen worn hero costumes and props
* Abigail’s (Ruby Rose) screen worn hero costume
* Claire’s (Ali Larter) screen worn hero costumes and props
* Christian’s (William Levy) screen worn hero costume and props
* Signature screen worn hero green coat with patches, navy blue tank top, green camouflage with multiple straps and clips harness, black denim “Demobaza” jeans and shiny black lace-up boots.
* Umbrella insignia screen worn black jump-suit consisting of a black vest with zippers, black mesh top, jump-suit complete with the infamous Umbrella pin gloves and tall black buckled boots.
---- They are even selling these amazing, must-have movie prop weapons ----
* Hero screen used Rhino Gun constructed from resin and measures approximately 9"x 6".
* Major hero screen used Hydra Gun, measures approximately 18" and used throughout the film
* Hero famous screen used Umbrella Trooper M17 Assault Machine Gun, measures approximately 20”x9”
* Hero screen used prop “Dueller Pris Matic” Skull gun 2011 constructed of hard resin and measuring approximately 10" x 6"
* Spiked metal sword featuring a very unique skull base leather sheath and strap, measuring approximately 26" long.
* Infamous Scabbard complete with Umbrella logo and measuring approximately 11"x4".
* Screen used hero guns, grenades, Jumping Jack Mines, syringes, silver spiked staffs and more.
* Alice’s hero screen used bloody arm bandage that was worn on her right bicep, featuring blood on inside of the arm.
* Signature screen used red leather jacket, grey long sleeve ‘Zara Basic’ shirt, earrings, brown leather belt, blue denim ‘Rag and Bone’ jeans and black leather buckle boots.
* Screen used S.T.A.R.S RACOON POLICE DEPARTMENT Zippo lighter with engravings on both sides
* Hero screen used "Starlite Lanes" jacket, grey cut-off top inscribed with “Not all of Us Are Under Control”, pink and navy checker boxer shorts, brown denim ‘High Use’ pants and black buckle boots.
* Screen used hero skull patch black leather jacket, grey tank top with skull, black leather belt, black denim ‘Raw’ jeans and black leather lace-up boots.
* Hero DNA vial complete with case featuring the Umbrella logo. Vial has the Umbrella Corporation logos and is surrounded in glass, with metal caps at each end and measures approximately 6.5" x 1.5". Comes complete in a special production case which measures approximately 8" x 7"
* Plus many more major props and costumes from the entire franchise covering all 6 movies including hero creatures, Scarabs, Countdown watches,
You can view the full catalog of props and costumes here.
It's even free if you register in advance, right now for the live auction of movie props, memorabilia and costumes from Resident Evil.
Or, for more info you can call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP; International collectors, dial +1-310-322-7767 or 001-310-322-7767
You can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, January 28, 2017 where fans can also watch, bid and win on place a proxy bid for the auction in advance here and/or register to watch it live