Labels: Colin Cunningham, Colonel Weaver, Connor Jessup, Dornia, Espheni Overlord, Glowing Lava Stone, John Pope, Lexi, Moon Bloodgood, Noah Wylie, Scarlett Byrne, Tom Mason, Triskelion, Volm, Will Patton
Monday, August 17
Thursday, March 19
The film itself is an undeniable masterpiece from one of the world's all-time greatest filmmakers, Stanley Kubrick (who also directed the classics: Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, A Clockwork Orange and Dr. Strangelove). Special Effects for the film were designed by the award winning Douglas Trumbull - one of the pioneers of film model making. So, obviously, this is a highly valuable piece of film history.
If you want a chance to own this, you can register for this here: Movie Props Live Auction
I'm going to bid big time on Brad Pitt's hero knife from Inglorious Bastards -- can you out-bid me? Let's see if you can. There's also Kurt Russell's complete hero costume from Stargate, costumes and props from Captain America, Pirates Of The Carribean, and X-Men.
If you're a Classic film memorabilia collector like me, you won't want to miss the items from "Singing in The Rain", "All About Eve," "Gentleman Prefer Blondes" and Ray Harryhausen's original concept dragon from 7th Voyage of Sinbad!
More details here: Movie props, costumes and memorabilia auction
Wednesday, October 22
The annual Fangoria Movie Props live auction
Just in time for Halloween. This Saturday: The annual Fangoria Movie Props live auction. Come to see the preview from 9-11am PST then stay for the live auction starting at 11am PST. Surprise special guests will attend this live event!
Movie props on the block include items from The Mummy, Nightmare on Elm Street, Creature from the Black Lagoon,Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, X-Men and many more.
This fantastic movie props and movie costume auction will take place at Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245) and will be streaming live online.
Saturday, September 6
CLASSIC, ONE OF A KIND MOVIE PROPS ITEMS FOR SALE
YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS. OMG, THIS IS A LIVE AUCTION OF REALLY INCREDIBLE FILM COSTUMES WORN BY MAJOR CINEMA STARS - NOT TO BE MISSED
OVER 1000 PROPS FROM FILM AND TELEVISION INCLUDING
ITEMS FROM: The Godfather / Al Pacino, X-Men: HALLE BERRY, ALFRED HITCHCOCK, STAR TREK, GRETA GARBO, SHARON STONE, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 & SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
An incredible auction of over1000 movie and television props on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28. There will be a preview each day from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT. You must pre-register to participate, so for more info or to register, go to: http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#srobiner
THE GODFATHER Michael Corleones (Al Pacino) suit
STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE 9 Bajoran Collar Pin, Bajoran Communicator Badge and a Bajoran Nose Ring.
STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT Borg Neural Processor
X-MEN Storm (Halle Berry) costume including full leather and latex body suit with belt and X buckle and her silver cape
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Wade Deadpool Wilsons (Ryan Reynolds) Katana Swords
FRENZY a production script from Alfred Hitchcocks penultimate film, signed by star cast members including Jon Finch, Anna Massey,, Joan Marsh, Clive Swift, Bernard Cribbins
DOCTOR ZHIVAGO Dr. Zhivogos (Omar Sharif) Russian Imperial Officers Field Visor Cap
GRETA GARBO four Chiffon scarves from the late acress estate
VERY SPECIAL, UNIQUE ITEMS: Ingrid Bergman, Noel Coward, Joan Crawford, Rex Harrison, Lillian Gish a series of actual letters from these Hollywood legends.
NO WAY OUT - Kevin Costner's Navy Officers Dress Cap signed by co-star Sean Young!
FADING GIGOLO Sharon Stone's costume
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDS END a Ceremonial Chair
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28.
For more info or to register, go to: http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#srobiner
Saturday, June 14
Movie and TV Memorabilia from Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Marilyn Monroe, Star Wars, Hugh Hefner and more
World Famous Movie Props and TV Memorabilia auction including 200 never before seen or published photos of Michael Jackson along with all reproduction rights on Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22 at Premiere Props. The photos range span several decades - from The Jackson 5, through Thriller and the Victory Tour. In addition to the Jackson photographs, there will be over 1000 movie and television props, costumes and rare classic posters auctioned at this Hollywood Extravaganza including:• X-Men Days Of Future Past - Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) pair of screen used claws housed in the original production carrying case with special cutout foam lining inside.
• Justin Bieber’s Wallet with His Personal Driver’s License and Credit Cards - Justin's actual personal Georgia Driver's License, along with two of his personal Debit Credit Cards, both imprinted with his name. (These pieces are for display only and cannot be used in any way as identification).
• Hugh Hefner Signed Red Velvet Smoking Jacket - From one of Hefner's infamous Playboy Mansion Centerfold Pool Parties co-hosted by Carmen Electra. The jacket is signed by Hefner and Electra, as well as some of his other most prized Playboy Centerfold celebrities.
• Marilyn Monroe Herb Stern Original Photo Proofs - From one of the most legendary Marilyn Monroe photo sessions in history, known as "The Last Sitting", are these massive oversize color proof prints created by famous photographer Bert Stern in June of 1962, just weeks before Monroe died.
• Britney Spears – Costumes from both Spears’ Circus and Womanizer videos that were designed by Laura Duncan.
• Three Stooges Collection – a collection of items including Curly Howard’s iconic infamous personally engraved gold money clip, personal family album photos from the estate of Moe Howard and Shemp Howard, personal letters, and Shemp Howard’s own “Idea” Notebook, full of his handwritten ideas for jokes, sight gags, monologues and sketches as well as personal thoughts, diaries and drawings.
• The Big Bang Theory - Penny’s (Kaley Cuoco) Screen Worn Tank Top
• Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Miniature Screen Used “Flying Phone booth” Socrates and Sigmund Freud figures
• Charlie Chan’s Murder Cruise - Charlie Chan’s screen used Racing Rocking Horse from the 1940 film
Labels: 3 stooges, Big Bang Theory, Britney Spears, Hugh Hefner, Justin Bieber, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, movie memorabilia, movie props, movie star photographs, rock stars photos, Star Wars, Three Stooges
Sunday, March 16
Incredible movie collectibles, movie props, photos and even their HAIR - James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis plus hundreds more
LIVE MOVIE PROPS AUCTION - LONG LOST ORIGINAL JAMES DEAN PHOTOS, PHOTOGRAPHIC NEGATIVES AND ALL RIGHTS! PLUS 1000 MOVIE PROPS AND MOVIE COSTUMES FROM FILM AND TV
ON SALE FOR ONLY 2 DAYS : SATURDAY, MARCH 22 AND SUNDAY, MARCH 23
34 uncovered photos of James Dean with original negatives and all reproduction rights granted!
Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
Preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
These one-of-a-kind unique photographs were taken by Gus Vignolle, journalist and photographer for Sports Illustrated. Vignolle covered Dean while he raced in a new Porsche Speedster for the first time in Palm Springs on March 26 & 27, 1955. He also published Moto-Racing, a new sports car newspaper in October 1955, which included some of these photographs in a four part series.
The negatives have been missing for over 50 years and Vignolle's daughter Zaz Vignolle Clark recently uncovered them after sorting through her father's articles and photographs. Vignolle met Dean personally at his first race on March 26 and then only raced two more times before his fatal accident in his new 550 Porsche Spyder on his way to a race in Salinas, California. There is also a personal birthday card from James Dean to Vignolle Clark signed by Dean with additional signatures from his racing organization. For classic movie collectors, this is an unbelievable, once in a lifetime find. A collection like this is the treasure for all time. This is your only chance at an eternal collection. Get it all next week.
* James Dean is a true American icon, said Dan Levin, Vice President of Premiere Props. We are thrilled to be able to offer fans the chance to own these rare photographs, as they truly are a find.
In addition to the photographs, there will be over 1000 movie and television props, costumes and rare classic posters auctioned including:
* GONE WITH THE WIND curtains that adorned the windows and doorways in Tara, and then some were subsequently used by Scarlett (Vivien Leigh) to create her famous Curtain Dress.
* Ingrid Bermans Custom Dress From and Stand from Selznick Studios - multi-Oscar winning legend Ingrid Berman's personal dress form used at the Selznick's Studios during the 1940's, when David O. Selznick put her under contract.
* CLEOPATRA - Roman Army Shield
* PLANET OF THE APES - John Chambers/Zoyd Luce Gorilla Horse Soldier Head
* STARGATE SG-1 - Complete Kull Warrior Armor Costume
OK, NOW STOP AND THINK -- WHAT IS EVEN BETTER THAN A SCREEN USED, OR EVEN SCREEN WORN COSTUME/MOVIE PROP? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN ACTUAL HAIR FROM MARILYN MONROE, JAMES DEAN OR ELVIS? WELL, WE HAVE IT, AND YOU CAN CAN OWN IT! BID NOW! CLONE LATER : >
* Strands of James Dean's Hair obtained by Gordon Bau, the make-up supervisor on GIANT
* Strands of Elvis Presley's Hair obtained by Presley's hair stylist and barber, Homer M. Gilleland
* Strands of Marilyn Monroe's Hair collected by the legendary make-up artists Sydney Guilaroff on the set of the ill-fated unfinished feature SOMETHING'S GO TO GIVE
* 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY - Stanley Kubrick signed poster
* A CLOCKWORK ORANGE - Stanley Kubrick and Malcolm McDowell signed poster
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#AdUp-Rbnr
Friday, November 15
Movie props and costumes from major classic films on auction this month!
PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION OFF HOLLYWOOD MEMORABILIA ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24th AT HOLLYWOOD AUCTION EXTRAVAGANZA XII
ITEMS FROM THE GODFATHER, CITIZEN KANE, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, TRANFORMERS, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, FANTASIA, PLANET OF THE APES, STAR WARS and more!
More than 1,000 movie props and costumes will be sold at the Hollywood Auction Extravaganza XII on Saturday, November 23 and Sunday, November 24. The event will feature items from THE GODFATHER, TRANSFORMERS, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, CITIZEN KANE, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, FANTASIA, PLANET OF THE APES, STAR WARS and more! There will be a preview from 9-11am PT the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
**Please note that the auction will be held at the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con, but that media will be able to preview the items from Monday, November 18 Thursday, November 22 at Premiere Props Headquarters in El Segundo.
THE GODFATHER - Horse Head You cant refuse this one! This is the rehearsal prop that Don Corleone (Marlon Brando) uses to force studio head Jack Woltz (John Marley) to put his friend, singer Johnny Fontane (Al Martino) in his next major movie. **please note that for the actual scene in the film used a real horses head.
TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Head one of the (massive) full size Bumblebee Heads used in the film
E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL - Miniature Bike Wheels from the most iconic image in sci-fi history, the flying of the boys on their BMX Dirt Bikes across the moon over the forest at the end of the film.
CITIZEN KANE Shipping Crate widely considered one of the greatest films of all-time, a rare crate prop that was used in the Kanes warehouse scene with CHARLES FOSTER KANE XANADU FLORIDA stenciled on it.
THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET SANTA
Jacks Sled this is the sled that was used when Santa Jack is shot down out of the sky by artillery shells. It includes the horror gifts storage trash can caboose that was lashed to the back of the sled.
Mayors Megaphone used throughout the film by The Mayor of Halloween town.
PLANET OF THE APES Female Monkey Tunic from the original classic (1968) a tunic worn by one of the rare female monkeys
STAR WARS - Lightsabre Effect Filters from the personal collection of special effects wizard Kim Knowlton, these are the actual green Kodak Wratten filters Knowlton used to create the three layered famous effects to create the light sabre.
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Viper Helmet from the original 1978 hit television series, a hero screen used helmet with the infamous light border around the faceplate which still lights up.
KIM NOVAK 1989 Academy Awards Gown Novak and Jimmy Stewart were reunited as presenters (they co-starred in VERTIGO and BELL BOOK AND CANDLE in 1958) and Novak stunned in a gold and black gown.
With the holidays almost upon us, this auction offers up movie and television fans a chance to treat themselves to an early holiday present, said Dan Levin, Vice President of Premiere Props. Memorabilia makes a terrific gift, as it is something that will be treasured for years to come.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online by registering here to buy authentic movie props and costumes: or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative at 1-310-322-PROP or inside the USA at 1-888-761-PROP.
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, November 23.
Friday, October 18
There is a FANGORIA HORROR AND SCI-FI THEMED HALLOWEEN MOVIE PROPS AUCTION on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2013. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT the live auction beginning at 11am Pacific time.
This is your chance to buy and own an incredible piece of Science Fiction and Horror film history with movie props from such classics as TALES FROM TALES THE CRYPT, HALLOWEEN, SAW, FRIDAY THE 13th , BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, BATMAN RETURNS, EVIL DEAD, X-FILES, INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE and others.
The movie props and costumes for sale include these items (along with hundreds more):
BATMAN RETURNS a BATARANG used by the Penguin (Danny DeVito)
- FRIDAY THE 13th: JASON GOES TO HELL Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) full bloody torso (with shirt), arm (with shirt) and leg (with blood)
- FRIDAY THE 13th official bloody autographed Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) doll
- SAW IV a bloody chain
- SAW III a Producers production on-set script autographed by the cast and crew including Amanda Young (Shawnee Smith), Jill (Betsy Russell), and Forensic Office
- INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE: THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES special blood in its original production bottle made for the film
- TALES FROM THE CRYPT a life size tarantula (glass encased) plus bloody skulls
- EVIL DEAD a foot
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER Buffy's (Sarah Michelle Gellar) screen worn red cape.
- HALLOWEEN H2O: 20 YEARS LATER bloody overalls worn by Michael 'Mike' Myers (Chris Durand)
- Rob Zombies HALLOWEEN Michael 'Mike' Myers (Tyler Mane) bloody overalls; Dr. Samuel Loomis (Malcolm McDowell) hero costume
- HOSTEL realistic body parts including chopped flesh and bones
- Hoffman (Costas Mandylor)
- ANGEL Angels (David Boreanaz) special make-up effects life mask
- X-FILES Alien head
- BLADE Blades (Wesley Snipes) vampire teeth and mouth cast
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, October 26. More than 1,000 science fiction and horror film costumes and props will be on sale at Premiere Props in El Segundo, (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245).
In order to bid, you should pre-register here http://PremiereProps.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP. It's free and there's no obligation. Best to sign up just in case. You never know, sometimes a movie costume or prop can go for much lower than you would expect, so why not be ready to bid if you want? Bid early for the best results...
Tuesday, September 17
Labels: Angelina Jolie, brad pitt, DISNEYLAND, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, Gene Roddenberry, I LOVE LUCY, John Lennon, Lucy and Ricky, Marilyn Monroe, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.Tom Cruise, star trek, Yoko Ono
Wednesday, June 5
Massive Live Auction of Movie Props and Movie Costumes at Hollywood extravaganza X
Tuesday, February 19
Movie Props and Costumes from Oscar Nominated Films
Silver Linings Playbook & Django Unchained props and costumes on sale now.
Starting today, February 19, 2013, you can buy incredible, authentic screen used movie props and costumes from the Oscar nominated film "Silver Liningings Playbook" staring Bradley Cooper, specifically, his running wardrobe seen throughout the film along with co-star Jennifer Lawrence's screen used copy of the book, "A Farewell to Arms" that Bradley throws out his parent's window, will be available for purchase on Amazon.com. In addition, screen worn costumes and film props from upcoming major theatrical releases including Beautiful Creatures, 21 and over, Last Vegas, Scary Movie 5, August OC, Now You See Me, and many more will also be available for purchase on Amazon -- click here to pick what you want right now: Amazon.com Movie Props - act fast because these are all individual unique pieces; only one of each item is available -- once its sold, its gone!
The Hollywood Extravaganza Movie Memorabilia Auction will take place on Saturday, March 2nd and Sunday, March 3rd at Premiere Props headquarters in el Segundo, CA beginning at 11 am Pacific Time, with a preview from 9-11 am Pacific Time each day. Yet, no matter where you are in the world, you can bid for movie props and costumes over the phone or Internet; but you have to register in advance with Premiere Props in advance -- it just takes a minute to guarantee your spot with absolutely no obligation or cost, so best to do it right now: Free Registration for the Live Auction
Authentic props and wardrobe from the following films and movie stars are up for auction:
- Django Unchained - several guns used by Jamie Foxx !
- The Godfather screen used accordion in the Las Vegas scene.
- Inglorious Bastards - screen used playing card.
- Mary Poppins - original production drawings.
- Cast away - Tom Hanks sweater from the scene where is washed ashore after the plane crash.
- True Grit - Jeff Bridges screen worn hat including his one-of-a-kind custom hat block signed by the master hatter
- 3:10 to Yuma - Russell Crowe's hand of god colt single action army 4 live-fire .45
- A River Runs Through It - Brad Pitt's khaki pants
- P.S. I love you - Hilary Swank and Kathy Bates costumes
- National treasure - Nicolas Cage's screen worn Luros watch.
Saturday, December 1
Movie Props from big stars and classic films.
The hand casting with saber use by Luke Skywalker’s (Mark Hamel’s) in STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
The knife from James Bond (Daniel Craig) and several other special surprise movie props from other James Bond movies.
FORREST GUMP’s (Tom Hanks) hero screen-used braces
JERRY MAGUIRE’s (Tom Cruise) screen-used baseball cap worn during the famous “Show me the money!” scene at his desk
Regan MacNeil’s (Linda Blair) “devil’s tongue” from THE EXORCIST
Batman’s (George Clooney) Ice Cowl from BATMAN AND ROBIN
Sulu’s (George Takei) uniform from the original STAR TREK series (1967) YENTL’s (Barbra Streisand) waist-jacket
Captain Kirk’s (William Shatner) Miniature Robot from STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE (and STAR TREK 3: IN SEARCH OF SPOCK)/
Michael Jackson items including the 2040 Spaceship that performed in during the opening of the HIStory Tour; stage worn Swarovski crystal glove from Thriller era; personal items including signed albums, sunglasses and Thriller style jacket.
Tom Hank’s screen used ice skate he used to knock out his tooth in CAST AWAY, along with the screen-used tooth and the necklace he fashioned for it.
Mini-Me’s (Verne Troyer) hairless cat screen used in AUSTIN POWERS. (Cat is signed by Verne)
The screen-used hand gun used by Aileen (Charlize Theron), to kill her victims’ in MONSTER
Ducard’s (Liam Neeson) screen-used sword from BATMAN BEGINS
Roller Girl’ “Lolita” heart-shaped glasses from BOOGIE NIGHTS
There will be a preview from 9-11am PT the live auction beginning each day at 11am PT. The auction will take place at Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245).
The Auction takes place
Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th. You can bid online, over the phone, or in person, but you have to preregister for this movie props and costume auction, so I recommend you do that right now.
Wednesday, August 15
Elvis Wardrobe, Harry Potter's broom, Back to the Future DeLorean Car, Ben Hur Helmets and more
· Elvis Presley - numerous wardrobe items and unreleased photos from Elvis’ life
· “Underworld” Franchise - Deal Dealers’ and Sonya’s costumes, cross bows and chains
· “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” - Harry’s training broom; Quaffle ball and Golden snitch
· “WarGames” – WOPR computer
· “Back to the Future” - Delorean Test Car and Doc Brown’s shirt
· “Shogun” TV series - Samurai sword · “Ben Hur” – numerous swords, spears, and helmets
· Sylvester Stallone’s personalized punching bag
· Robby the Robot life-size figure
· Michael Jackson signed memorabilia collection
This live movie props auction, to be held at Premiere Props (and also via the Internet) on September15th and 16th, 2012, with over 1000 Hollywood costumes and props including numerous unpublished photos and wardrobe items from Elvis Presley, with many of the wardrobe items coming directly from the Mississippi Museum Hall of Fame.
Featured are costumes and props from the “Underworld” franchise, including Death Dealer and Sonya’s costumes, cross bows and chains; Harry’s training broom and quaffle ball from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” the WOPR computer from “Wargames,” the DeLorean test car from “Back to the Future,” the Samurai sword from “Shogun,” and several swords, helmets and costumes from “Ben Hur.”
Plus costumes from esteemed costume designer Frankie Steinz, including costumes that she made for Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg, Lily Tomlin, and Bill Cosby.
The auction will take place on Saturday, September 15 and Sunday, September 16, 2012 at Premiere Props’ headquarters in El Segundo, CA beginning at 11am PT, with a preview from 9-11am PT each day.
Click for more information and to register for this movie props and costumes live auction
Wednesday, June 13
Movie Props from Hollywood Legends - Live Auction
Thursday, April 12
They are going to auction all the main costumes and props from HBO series Camelot , and also Three Musketeers starring Mila Jovovich including her hero outfits, Mirror Mirror including award winning costume design ensembles for Julia Roberts and Lilly Collins, also props from the film IMMORTALS and many more never before seen costumes and props."
Monday, July 25
Historic Movie Props and Movie Memorabilia Auction
- The dress worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the feature film Sex & The City
- Justin Bieber’s autographed jeans
- Multiple Costumes, Clothes, and other Personal items owned, worn, and signed by MICHAEL JACKSON. Some are quite affordably priced.
- Jackson 5 belt
- Ringo Stars' personal 1966 Cherry Apple Red classic Mustang with original pink slip
You can bid through iCollector and remember this auction is Saturday and Sunday, so the items are split between those two days. You can search the entire catalog at one time by going here.
Friday, March 11
Friday, October 29
Tuesday, April 27
Monday, August 3
Saturday, January 24
Monday, June 2
This is going to be one of the most amazing authentic movie props sales in history. Why? Because these are props from blockbusters, and in many cases worn and/or screen used by a mega movie star. Take a look at this sneak peek of the lots going on the block in just a few weeks:
Cloverfield - Jason (Mike Vogel) Hero
21 Grams Paul (Sean Penn & Naomi Watts) Hero
Lords of Dogtown Stacy Peralta Graffiti Short Surfboard
Mystery Men - The Spleen (Paul Reubens)
We Were Soldiers Crandall (Greg Kinnear)
Duplex Nancy (Drew Barrymore) Hero
Bourne Identity Professor (Clive Owen & Franka Potente)
Spy Game - Bishop (Brad Pitt)
Spy Game - Muir (Robert Redford)
Batman & Robin Grappling Gun
Scary Movie 4 (Anna Farris & Carmen Electra) Hero Dress
No Country for Old Men Llewelyn (Josh Brolin) Hero
No Country for Old Men Anton (Javier Bardem) Shotgun
No Country for Old Men Anton (Javier Bardem) Hero
No Country for Old Men Carson Wells (Woody Harrelson) Hero
The Eye Sydney (Jessica Alba) Walking Cane
The Eye Sydney (Jessica Alba) Hero Coat
The Eye Sydney (Jessica Alba) Violin
Hulk Shocker Weapon
Hulk Gas Mask
Team America - Many items
Sunday, March 2
Wednesday, December 12
Future of Movie Props
Thursday, August 16
StarDust is here -- incredible Movie Props and Costumes
The production design is amazing. Definitely getting me some of them goodies!
Saturday, June 2
Spiderman movie premiere "prop" flag pole banners
--> Maggie Sameo
Wednesday, March 7
-Jackie Bleau, Nashville firstname.lastname@example.org"
Friday, September 15
Looking for Galaxy Quest Props
Looking for Galaxy Quest Props
especially the hero Vox Communicator.
Monday, August 7
Aren't they the same thing?
Saturday, August 5
authenticiy & value of an old movie prop
I have an old movie prop western hat from a John Wayne movie made in the 60's... I don't want to sell it -- I just want to know what's it's worth? Where can I get an appraisal? Any idea what it'd be worth?
-- Posted by email@example.com (Clarissa Allen)
Friday, August 4
Is there a move props museum out there somewhere?
I know there's some private collections online, but does anyone know if there's a public museum for movie props online, or in the real world?
-- Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jen Hinton)