Saturday, May 13
Sunday, March 5
Epic Sci-Fi Movie Props, Sports & Music Memorabilia
It's coming very soon so get ready -- Saturday, March 25, 2017.
It'll be a live auction at one of the best movie props dealers around: Premiere Props but you can also bid by phone or over the web) for SCREEN USED and HERO movie props from costumes actually worn by the stars of Back to the Future, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica as well as rare music memorabilia including items from The Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead, Woodstock and We Are the World will also be auctioned off, as well as sports memorabilia from Muhammad Ali, The Knicks, The New York Jets and more.
It's even free if you register in advance, right now for the live auction of movie props, memorabilia and costumes from Resident Evil.
Or, for more info you can call 1 (310) 322-PROP / 1 (888) 761-PROP
International collectors, please call +1-310-322-7767 or 001-310-322-7767
You can also place proxy bids right now for the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction, before it goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, March 25, 2017.
Labels: and Battlestar Galactica, Back to the Future, death star, Hoverboard, Knicks, movie props, music memorabilia, New York Jets, Rolling Stones, sports memorabilia, star trek, Star Wars, tricorder
Friday, January 6
Fans of Resident Evil, get ready!
Memorabilia collectors: mark your calendar for Saturday, January 28, 2017.
That's when Premiere Props will hold a live auction (you can also bid by phone or over the web) for SCREEN USED and HERO movie props, memorabilia AND costumes actually worn by the stars of the six films in the Resident Evil series, including the latest installment called, "The Final Chapter!"
More than 600 items will be on the block at this massive Hollywood Extravaganza Auction on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
* Alice’s (Milla Jovovich) screen worn hero costumes and props
* Abigail’s (Ruby Rose) screen worn hero costume
* Claire’s (Ali Larter) screen worn hero costumes and props
* Christian’s (William Levy) screen worn hero costume and props
* Signature screen worn hero green coat with patches, navy blue tank top, green camouflage with multiple straps and clips harness, black denim “Demobaza” jeans and shiny black lace-up boots.
* Umbrella insignia screen worn black jump-suit consisting of a black vest with zippers, black mesh top, jump-suit complete with the infamous Umbrella pin gloves and tall black buckled boots.
---- They are even selling these amazing, must-have movie prop weapons ----
* Hero screen used Rhino Gun constructed from resin and measures approximately 9"x 6".
* Major hero screen used Hydra Gun, measures approximately 18" and used throughout the film
* Hero famous screen used Umbrella Trooper M17 Assault Machine Gun, measures approximately 20”x9”
* Hero screen used prop “Dueller Pris Matic” Skull gun 2011 constructed of hard resin and measuring approximately 10" x 6"
* Spiked metal sword featuring a very unique skull base leather sheath and strap, measuring approximately 26" long.
* Infamous Scabbard complete with Umbrella logo and measuring approximately 11"x4".
* Screen used hero guns, grenades, Jumping Jack Mines, syringes, silver spiked staffs and more.
* Alice’s hero screen used bloody arm bandage that was worn on her right bicep, featuring blood on inside of the arm.
* Signature screen used red leather jacket, grey long sleeve ‘Zara Basic’ shirt, earrings, brown leather belt, blue denim ‘Rag and Bone’ jeans and black leather buckle boots.
* Screen used S.T.A.R.S RACOON POLICE DEPARTMENT Zippo lighter with engravings on both sides
* Hero screen used "Starlite Lanes" jacket, grey cut-off top inscribed with “Not all of Us Are Under Control”, pink and navy checker boxer shorts, brown denim ‘High Use’ pants and black buckle boots.
* Screen used hero skull patch black leather jacket, grey tank top with skull, black leather belt, black denim ‘Raw’ jeans and black leather lace-up boots.
* Hero DNA vial complete with case featuring the Umbrella logo. Vial has the Umbrella Corporation logos and is surrounded in glass, with metal caps at each end and measures approximately 6.5" x 1.5". Comes complete in a special production case which measures approximately 8" x 7"
* Plus many more major props and costumes from the entire franchise covering all 6 movies including hero creatures, Scarabs, Countdown watches,
You can view the full catalog of props and costumes here.
It's even free if you register in advance, right now for the live auction of movie props, memorabilia and costumes from Resident Evil.
Or, for more info you can call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP; International collectors, dial +1-310-322-7767 or 001-310-322-7767
You can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, January 28, 2017 where fans can also watch, bid and win on place a proxy bid for the auction in advance here and/or register to watch it live
Saturday, November 28
Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Dark Knight, Iron Man and many more movies props to be auctioned
If you're a big movie props fan or film costume collector, or want to buy a unique gift for family and friends, this pre-holiday auction is just what you've been waiting for. This will be a live auction of more than 500 movie props, movie costumes and movie memorabilia items including miniatures from Oscar winning studios. Here's just a few of the items on the block:
· “Men In Black 3” - Hero costumes worn by Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin
· “Jurassic Park” - Animatronic dinosaurs
· “Planet of the Apes” - Life size figure from the 1968 film
· “Iron Man” - The only remaining pair from a set of 3 Transformer Junction boxes and a pencil drawing of the Tokamak Transformer
Monday, August 17
Labels: Colin Cunningham, Colonel Weaver, Connor Jessup, Dornia, Espheni Overlord, Glowing Lava Stone, John Pope, Lexi, Moon Bloodgood, Noah Wylie, Scarlett Byrne, Tom Mason, Triskelion, Volm, Will Patton
Thursday, March 19
The film itself is an undeniable masterpiece from one of the world's all-time greatest filmmakers, Stanley Kubrick (who also directed the classics: Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, A Clockwork Orange and Dr. Strangelove). Special Effects for the film were designed by the award winning Douglas Trumbull - one of the pioneers of film model making. So, obviously, this is a highly valuable piece of film history.
If you want a chance to own this, you can register for this here: Movie Props Live Auction
I'm going to bid big time on Brad Pitt's hero knife from Inglorious Bastards -- can you out-bid me? Let's see if you can. There's also Kurt Russell's complete hero costume from Stargate, costumes and props from Captain America, Pirates Of The Carribean, and X-Men.
If you're a Classic film memorabilia collector like me, you won't want to miss the items from "Singing in The Rain", "All About Eve," "Gentleman Prefer Blondes" and Ray Harryhausen's original concept dragon from 7th Voyage of Sinbad!
More details here: Movie props, costumes and memorabilia auction
Wednesday, October 22
The annual Fangoria Movie Props live auction
Just in time for Halloween. This Saturday: The annual Fangoria Movie Props live auction. Come to see the preview from 9-11am PST then stay for the live auction starting at 11am PST. Surprise special guests will attend this live event!
Movie props on the block include items from The Mummy, Nightmare on Elm Street, Creature from the Black Lagoon,Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, X-Men and many more.
This fantastic movie props and movie costume auction will take place at Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245) and will be streaming live online.
Saturday, September 6
CLASSIC, ONE OF A KIND MOVIE PROPS ITEMS FOR SALE
YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS. OMG, THIS IS A LIVE AUCTION OF REALLY INCREDIBLE FILM COSTUMES WORN BY MAJOR CINEMA STARS - NOT TO BE MISSED
OVER 1000 PROPS FROM FILM AND TELEVISION INCLUDING
ITEMS FROM: The Godfather / Al Pacino, X-Men: HALLE BERRY, ALFRED HITCHCOCK, STAR TREK, GRETA GARBO, SHARON STONE, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 & SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
An incredible auction of over1000 movie and television props on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28. There will be a preview each day from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT. You must pre-register to participate, so for more info or to register, go to: http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#srobiner
THE GODFATHER Michael Corleones (Al Pacino) suit
STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE 9 Bajoran Collar Pin, Bajoran Communicator Badge and a Bajoran Nose Ring.
STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT Borg Neural Processor
X-MEN Storm (Halle Berry) costume including full leather and latex body suit with belt and X buckle and her silver cape
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE Wade Deadpool Wilsons (Ryan Reynolds) Katana Swords
FRENZY a production script from Alfred Hitchcocks penultimate film, signed by star cast members including Jon Finch, Anna Massey,, Joan Marsh, Clive Swift, Bernard Cribbins
DOCTOR ZHIVAGO Dr. Zhivogos (Omar Sharif) Russian Imperial Officers Field Visor Cap
GRETA GARBO four Chiffon scarves from the late acress estate
VERY SPECIAL, UNIQUE ITEMS: Ingrid Bergman, Noel Coward, Joan Crawford, Rex Harrison, Lillian Gish a series of actual letters from these Hollywood legends.
NO WAY OUT - Kevin Costner's Navy Officers Dress Cap signed by co-star Sean Young!
FADING GIGOLO Sharon Stone's costume
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDS END a Ceremonial Chair
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, September 27 and Sunday, September 28.
For more info or to register, go to: http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#srobiner
Saturday, June 14
Movie and TV Memorabilia from Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Marilyn Monroe, Star Wars, Hugh Hefner and more
World Famous Movie Props and TV Memorabilia auction including 200 never before seen or published photos of Michael Jackson along with all reproduction rights on Saturday, June 21 and Sunday, June 22 at Premiere Props. The photos range span several decades - from The Jackson 5, through Thriller and the Victory Tour. In addition to the Jackson photographs, there will be over 1000 movie and television props, costumes and rare classic posters auctioned at this Hollywood Extravaganza including:• X-Men Days Of Future Past - Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) pair of screen used claws housed in the original production carrying case with special cutout foam lining inside.
• Justin Bieber’s Wallet with His Personal Driver’s License and Credit Cards - Justin's actual personal Georgia Driver's License, along with two of his personal Debit Credit Cards, both imprinted with his name. (These pieces are for display only and cannot be used in any way as identification).
• Hugh Hefner Signed Red Velvet Smoking Jacket - From one of Hefner's infamous Playboy Mansion Centerfold Pool Parties co-hosted by Carmen Electra. The jacket is signed by Hefner and Electra, as well as some of his other most prized Playboy Centerfold celebrities.
• Marilyn Monroe Herb Stern Original Photo Proofs - From one of the most legendary Marilyn Monroe photo sessions in history, known as "The Last Sitting", are these massive oversize color proof prints created by famous photographer Bert Stern in June of 1962, just weeks before Monroe died.
• Britney Spears – Costumes from both Spears’ Circus and Womanizer videos that were designed by Laura Duncan.
• Three Stooges Collection – a collection of items including Curly Howard’s iconic infamous personally engraved gold money clip, personal family album photos from the estate of Moe Howard and Shemp Howard, personal letters, and Shemp Howard’s own “Idea” Notebook, full of his handwritten ideas for jokes, sight gags, monologues and sketches as well as personal thoughts, diaries and drawings.
• The Big Bang Theory - Penny’s (Kaley Cuoco) Screen Worn Tank Top
• Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Miniature Screen Used “Flying Phone booth” Socrates and Sigmund Freud figures
• Charlie Chan’s Murder Cruise - Charlie Chan’s screen used Racing Rocking Horse from the 1940 film
Labels: 3 stooges, Big Bang Theory, Britney Spears, Hugh Hefner, Justin Bieber, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, movie memorabilia, movie props, movie star photographs, rock stars photos, Star Wars, Three Stooges
Sunday, March 16
Incredible movie collectibles, movie props, photos and even their HAIR - James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis plus hundreds more
LIVE MOVIE PROPS AUCTION - LONG LOST ORIGINAL JAMES DEAN PHOTOS, PHOTOGRAPHIC NEGATIVES AND ALL RIGHTS! PLUS 1000 MOVIE PROPS AND MOVIE COSTUMES FROM FILM AND TV
ON SALE FOR ONLY 2 DAYS : SATURDAY, MARCH 22 AND SUNDAY, MARCH 23
34 uncovered photos of James Dean with original negatives and all reproduction rights granted!
Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
Preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
These one-of-a-kind unique photographs were taken by Gus Vignolle, journalist and photographer for Sports Illustrated. Vignolle covered Dean while he raced in a new Porsche Speedster for the first time in Palm Springs on March 26 & 27, 1955. He also published Moto-Racing, a new sports car newspaper in October 1955, which included some of these photographs in a four part series.
The negatives have been missing for over 50 years and Vignolle's daughter Zaz Vignolle Clark recently uncovered them after sorting through her father's articles and photographs. Vignolle met Dean personally at his first race on March 26 and then only raced two more times before his fatal accident in his new 550 Porsche Spyder on his way to a race in Salinas, California. There is also a personal birthday card from James Dean to Vignolle Clark signed by Dean with additional signatures from his racing organization. For classic movie collectors, this is an unbelievable, once in a lifetime find. A collection like this is the treasure for all time. This is your only chance at an eternal collection. Get it all next week.
* James Dean is a true American icon, said Dan Levin, Vice President of Premiere Props. We are thrilled to be able to offer fans the chance to own these rare photographs, as they truly are a find.
In addition to the photographs, there will be over 1000 movie and television props, costumes and rare classic posters auctioned including:
* GONE WITH THE WIND curtains that adorned the windows and doorways in Tara, and then some were subsequently used by Scarlett (Vivien Leigh) to create her famous Curtain Dress.
* Ingrid Bermans Custom Dress From and Stand from Selznick Studios - multi-Oscar winning legend Ingrid Berman's personal dress form used at the Selznick's Studios during the 1940's, when David O. Selznick put her under contract.
* CLEOPATRA - Roman Army Shield
* PLANET OF THE APES - John Chambers/Zoyd Luce Gorilla Horse Soldier Head
* STARGATE SG-1 - Complete Kull Warrior Armor Costume
OK, NOW STOP AND THINK -- WHAT IS EVEN BETTER THAN A SCREEN USED, OR EVEN SCREEN WORN COSTUME/MOVIE PROP? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN ACTUAL HAIR FROM MARILYN MONROE, JAMES DEAN OR ELVIS? WELL, WE HAVE IT, AND YOU CAN CAN OWN IT! BID NOW! CLONE LATER : >
* Strands of James Dean's Hair obtained by Gordon Bau, the make-up supervisor on GIANT
* Strands of Elvis Presley's Hair obtained by Presley's hair stylist and barber, Homer M. Gilleland
* Strands of Marilyn Monroe's Hair collected by the legendary make-up artists Sydney Guilaroff on the set of the ill-fated unfinished feature SOMETHING'S GO TO GIVE
* 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY - Stanley Kubrick signed poster
* A CLOCKWORK ORANGE - Stanley Kubrick and Malcolm McDowell signed poster
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.premiereprops.com/live_auctions_pre.php#AdUp-Rbnr
Friday, November 15
Movie props and costumes from major classic films on auction this month!
PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION OFF HOLLYWOOD MEMORABILIA ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24th AT HOLLYWOOD AUCTION EXTRAVAGANZA XII
ITEMS FROM THE GODFATHER, CITIZEN KANE, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, TRANFORMERS, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, FANTASIA, PLANET OF THE APES, STAR WARS and more!
More than 1,000 movie props and costumes will be sold at the Hollywood Auction Extravaganza XII on Saturday, November 23 and Sunday, November 24. The event will feature items from THE GODFATHER, TRANSFORMERS, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, CITIZEN KANE, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, FANTASIA, PLANET OF THE APES, STAR WARS and more! There will be a preview from 9-11am PT the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
**Please note that the auction will be held at the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con, but that media will be able to preview the items from Monday, November 18 Thursday, November 22 at Premiere Props Headquarters in El Segundo.
THE GODFATHER - Horse Head You cant refuse this one! This is the rehearsal prop that Don Corleone (Marlon Brando) uses to force studio head Jack Woltz (John Marley) to put his friend, singer Johnny Fontane (Al Martino) in his next major movie. **please note that for the actual scene in the film used a real horses head.
TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Head one of the (massive) full size Bumblebee Heads used in the film
E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL - Miniature Bike Wheels from the most iconic image in sci-fi history, the flying of the boys on their BMX Dirt Bikes across the moon over the forest at the end of the film.
CITIZEN KANE Shipping Crate widely considered one of the greatest films of all-time, a rare crate prop that was used in the Kanes warehouse scene with CHARLES FOSTER KANE XANADU FLORIDA stenciled on it.
THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET SANTA
Jacks Sled this is the sled that was used when Santa Jack is shot down out of the sky by artillery shells. It includes the horror gifts storage trash can caboose that was lashed to the back of the sled.
Mayors Megaphone used throughout the film by The Mayor of Halloween town.
PLANET OF THE APES Female Monkey Tunic from the original classic (1968) a tunic worn by one of the rare female monkeys
STAR WARS - Lightsabre Effect Filters from the personal collection of special effects wizard Kim Knowlton, these are the actual green Kodak Wratten filters Knowlton used to create the three layered famous effects to create the light sabre.
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Viper Helmet from the original 1978 hit television series, a hero screen used helmet with the infamous light border around the faceplate which still lights up.
KIM NOVAK 1989 Academy Awards Gown Novak and Jimmy Stewart were reunited as presenters (they co-starred in VERTIGO and BELL BOOK AND CANDLE in 1958) and Novak stunned in a gold and black gown.
With the holidays almost upon us, this auction offers up movie and television fans a chance to treat themselves to an early holiday present, said Dan Levin, Vice President of Premiere Props. Memorabilia makes a terrific gift, as it is something that will be treasured for years to come.
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online by registering here to buy authentic movie props and costumes: or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative at 1-310-322-PROP or inside the USA at 1-888-761-PROP.
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, November 23.
Friday, October 18
There is a FANGORIA HORROR AND SCI-FI THEMED HALLOWEEN MOVIE PROPS AUCTION on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2013. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT the live auction beginning at 11am Pacific time.
This is your chance to buy and own an incredible piece of Science Fiction and Horror film history with movie props from such classics as TALES FROM TALES THE CRYPT, HALLOWEEN, SAW, FRIDAY THE 13th , BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, BATMAN RETURNS, EVIL DEAD, X-FILES, INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE and others.
The movie props and costumes for sale include these items (along with hundreds more):
BATMAN RETURNS a BATARANG used by the Penguin (Danny DeVito)
- FRIDAY THE 13th: JASON GOES TO HELL Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) full bloody torso (with shirt), arm (with shirt) and leg (with blood)
- FRIDAY THE 13th official bloody autographed Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder) doll
- SAW IV a bloody chain
- SAW III a Producers production on-set script autographed by the cast and crew including Amanda Young (Shawnee Smith), Jill (Betsy Russell), and Forensic Office
- INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE: THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES special blood in its original production bottle made for the film
- TALES FROM THE CRYPT a life size tarantula (glass encased) plus bloody skulls
- EVIL DEAD a foot
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER Buffy's (Sarah Michelle Gellar) screen worn red cape.
- HALLOWEEN H2O: 20 YEARS LATER bloody overalls worn by Michael 'Mike' Myers (Chris Durand)
- Rob Zombies HALLOWEEN Michael 'Mike' Myers (Tyler Mane) bloody overalls; Dr. Samuel Loomis (Malcolm McDowell) hero costume
- HOSTEL realistic body parts including chopped flesh and bones
- Hoffman (Costas Mandylor)
- ANGEL Angels (David Boreanaz) special make-up effects life mask
- X-FILES Alien head
- BLADE Blades (Wesley Snipes) vampire teeth and mouth cast
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, October 26. More than 1,000 science fiction and horror film costumes and props will be on sale at Premiere Props in El Segundo, (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245).
In order to bid, you should pre-register here http://PremiereProps.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP. It's free and there's no obligation. Best to sign up just in case. You never know, sometimes a movie costume or prop can go for much lower than you would expect, so why not be ready to bid if you want? Bid early for the best results...
Tuesday, September 17
Labels: Angelina Jolie, brad pitt, DISNEYLAND, E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, Gene Roddenberry, I LOVE LUCY, John Lennon, Lucy and Ricky, Marilyn Monroe, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.Tom Cruise, star trek, Yoko Ono